246 Expats Malta is the original expat social group in Malta, established in 2010 by Trisha Steele.
The group is now run and managed by Cheryl Jordan, originally from the UK, who has lived and worked in Malta since 2007.
246 Expats Malta offers expatriates living or visiting Malta an opportunity to make friends and network in a social atmosphere while benefiting from discounts on food and beverages, recreational activities and many other products and services.
Membership fees for 2017/2018 are
€30/per person per year (01 Jul - 30 Jun).
A cost which is often recouped after attending just one event or taking advantage of just one of the many discounts on products and services.
Your 246 Expats Membership includes:
1 x Personalized 246 Expats Malta Membership Card giving you access to thousands in discounts.
Just a few of the benefits include:
- Year-round "Friday Night Drinks" at upmarket venues in Sliema, St. Julian's and Valletta with discounted beverages and complimentary nibbles
- Day and Night Boat Trips at discounted rates.
- BBQ nights
- Organized dinner/luncheon events at a discounted rate
- Holiday dinners and events
- Preferred Vendors & Services
- Event Calendar and email updates and notifications
If you have any questions about 246 Expats Malta and membership please contact us and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.